Old 17th August 2007   #3 (permalink)
Kelly Lynn Smith
(angelsun)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: angelsun has started on the right path
Talking

Just wanted to add that I had a very positive mail order experience with Michael. We purchased three albino axolotl several months ago. They were well packed and arrived promptly and I was able to track their progress through the mail system online.

I took the smallest (Gertrude) at the time with the other two (Mr. Pinkie and Aurora) going to my son and daughter. All of them have grown and thrived and we've really enjoyed having them. Somehow Gertie ended up being the largest now and is around 8" and her toe tips are getting dark. Best guess is that she really is female. I was a bit worried about finding an axolotl therapist should "she" turn out to be a male and have an identity crisis. The jury is still out on the gender of the other two.

Michael was also very prompt to get out food to us after the standard poodle girls broke into the aquarium stand and ate the axolotl pellets. Apparently, they are quite tasty.

Many thanks :)

Kelly