View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2008   #1 (permalink)
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Whiteworms: always available

I always have a couple of whiteworm cultures going. If you are interested in a starter culture, pm me.

Update:
Springtails have gotten into all of my cultures, so there will be a few springtails in any culture I sell now. I haven't fought them because springtails are also good newt food, and because they seem to have gotten rid the mite problem I had for a while. I haven't seen any mites in a few months, since the springtails got established.

My prices are $15 for a culture, priority (two-day) mail, and it will include tracking. Too many are delivered late and sometimes die. Then I have to resend. However, if the weather is cool and you prefer, I will send them for $12 first class mail. Let me know when you order. Some people like to get two cultures. Two sent together priority will be $25 and first class will be $20.
Sometimes, due to unexpected temperature fluctuations, and to the vagaries of the post office, the culture will die in transit. If it does I will send one more to replace it, but if this one dies too, I am sorry; but at this point I have already used all the money you paid in postage. As most of us know, the unreliability of the post office and the fact that they don't guarantee their priority mailing is unfortunate for us, but it is beyond my control. Thank you. I can send with an ice pack for an additional $5.

Last edited by Otterwoman; 22nd September 2016 at 00:31.
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote