View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2010   #30 (permalink)
John Clare
(John)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Re: How should Caudata.org be supported?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
If this is against the intent of the poll, perhaps we should eliminate the invitation for comments and questions. The invitation is extended on both the home page (and bypasses the need to read any of this thread) and in the first post.
Yes, you are correct, but suggesting that we bundle up parts of the web site for sale is more than a comment or a question. Judging by Abrahm's reaction, I don't think I'm alone in thinking that. I appreciate suggestions but experience dictates we present options and work within a relatively narrow framework.
John is offline   Reply With Quote