View Single Post
Old 8th April 2010   #10 (permalink)
taherman
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 1
Rep: taherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgtaherman is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: I can add Hemidactylum scutatum to my list......

Great work Justin! They are the best salamander Careful though, once you breed Hemidactylium you'll want to breed every plethodontid...

At the zoo some laid early, so we already have larvae in the water. I think that's 4 years in a row now for us. I think this year we may even get some F2s, though I'm not sure if they are quite mature enough.

Make sure you have a good tank of copepods, Daphnia, and the like going. They need lots of very tiny food, and brine shrimp nauplii don't seem to be quite nutritious enough to grow them at a normal pace (though they work to tide them over if you're running low on other stuff)

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Awesome job!
-Tim
taherman is offline   Reply With Quote