View Single Post
Old 14th November 2010   #16 (permalink)
Neotenic_Jaymes
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 46
Comments: 2
Rep: Neotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Pseudotriton ruber breeding success!

Here are the pictures of the whole setup. Just the front view, but it says a lot about the whole setup. The tank in the pictures are of the Pseudotriton r. nitidus. Simple gravel and stacked rocks are the main statement here. I wanted to go more lavish but its hard for me to find any time. Its a good imitation of Red Salamander habitat. I simply try to mimic the habitat where I've found P. rubers.

Thanks Ed! Its true I didn't have help from any Zoo, but I did get help from you and Justin"Greatwtehunter". I did do some online research to get info. 1st hand experience on finding this species helped a lot also. Talking to other keepers and knowing the natural habitat help the most actually.
Attached Thumbnails
Pseudotriton ruber breeding success!-img_1463.jpg_use.jpg   Pseudotriton ruber breeding success!-img_1460.jpg_use.jpg   Pseudotriton ruber breeding success!-img_1364.jpg