View Single Post
Old 18th July 2011   #31 (permalink)
eljorgo
Banned

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 27
Rep: eljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and informationeljorgo has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: Where are all the plethodontid keepers?

I am also a big lover of the huge family. Mostly of the north American species. Sadly they are rarely represented in this side of the big Atlantic pond.. And all we got it Wild caught I'm with Plethodon cinereus, Plethodon cylindraceus, Plethodon cf. richmondi and Desmognathus fuscus.
Have kept before the Batrachoseps atenuattus. These are the most common and cheaper.
They go for about 14-20euro each (19 to 28 USD) there is more offer of these, eventually also appear Eurycea longicauda, lucifuga and Pseudotriton r. ruber but those go for 75 to 120euro each (105 to 170USD) not to mention its ALL WC... so keeping a good collection of Plethodontidae animals in this far side is for the Rich citizen and im not one of them lol. So yeah I'm considering going to live to USA hahaha
Cheers,
eljorgo is offline   Reply With Quote