View Single Post
Old 6th December 2006   #1 (permalink)
Michael Shrom
(michael)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgmichael is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

This past weekend I purchased two pond-raised Ambystoma mavortium melanostictum from Michael Shrom at the Hamburg reptile show in Pennsylvania, and I felt that I should comment on the exceptional experience overall.

Michael was very prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful in all of his e-mail communication with me (which began at least months before the purchase). At the show, he answered several more last-minute questions, and even offered me a discount for buying two salamanders.

The two Ambystomatid juveniles looked robust and healthy, and have since eaten quite well and begun to settle into their new home. His other stock looked just as well cared for, and represented a great variety of captive bred species. I would definitely recommend doing business with Michael Shrom, and will likely do so myself again in the future.

Mike

(Message approved by aartse_tuyn)
michael is offline   Reply With Quote