View Single Post
Old 6th May 2012   #1 (permalink)
otolith

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: otolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default 8 CB Cynops ensicauda popei, 4 adults and 4 sub adults

Just made a pretty major move and no longer have room for all of my tanks, going to have to focus more on my breeding groups of European newts.

I have 8 Cynops ensicauda popei available, the 4 adults are a 3.1 group from Jennewt's line. I believe these are 3-4 years old, all about 5" in length with lots of green/gold striping. The other 4 are sub adults that morphed about 2 years ago from user Jeff/Tmarmoratus. I believe this is a 2.2 group but I can't really be sure yet. These guys are 3-4" and have beautiful red and gold flecks. All are being kept together aquatically and are excellent eaters (primarily earthworms and blackworms).

Ideally I'd like to sell them all as a group but will sell them in groups of 4 if I have to. Would consider trades for Triturus species. $50 per group of 4 or $80 for all 8. Shipping will be USPS express overnight and should run $35. Pickup is also an option, I am in Baltimore, MD.
otolith is offline   Reply With Quote