View Single Post
Old 10th June 2012   #24 (permalink)
Thomas
(ozarkhellbender)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: ozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: What Is Your Favorite Genus of North American Plethodontids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grius View Post
Maybe a stupid question. But Is there any bolder species among all those listed in the thread? One that don't run and hide as fast one stands beside the cage or when feeding?

It's hard to find this type of information when searching the forum threads, and I'm also new to Plethodontids.

Regards.
Eurycea lucifuga and Eurycea guttolineata are quite bold. When kept in an aquatic setup, Pseudotriton ruber also become bold, but I prefer to keep mine in a terrestrial setup. My Ensatina eschscholtzii oregonensis aren't shy necessarily. They prefer to stay hidden, but will not run away when discovered.