View Single Post
Old 19th April 2013   #1 (permalink)
Ryan
(HowToAxolotl)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: HowToAxolotl is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello from PA! I am currently looking for an Axolotl to love!

Hello,

My name is HowToAxolotl (Ryan,) and this is my first post on Caudata.com. I am currently 20 years old (21 in July,) and I am going to school for Bachelor of Science degrees in Finance and Marketing, as well as an Accounting minor. I have a pet cat, name Dundee, and a 10 gallon tank of Dalmatian Mollies, Zebra Danios, a Mystery Snail, and a little herd of ghost shrimp

Anyways, I live around the Philadelphia, PA area, and I am looking to buy my first Axolotl!

I can only find breeders who are located far outside of my state, thus it costs quite a lot of money to have my little guy shipped. Do you know any pet/aquatic stores or breeders located around the Philadelphia area?

I am totally willing to drive a distance to pick one of these little guys up! :] Also, if YOU sell Axolotls, I AM willing to have them mailed... I just am looking for a more reasonable shipping rate that I am finding elsewhere.

That's a little about me, now tell me about yourself! Thanks!
UPDATED - Saturday, 4/20/2013: I am looking to buy two Axolotls (one green/yellow Wild Type and one freckled Leucistic.) PLEASE let me know if you or anybody/place you know has fair prices and can assist me. I am located near Philadelphia, PA. Thanks!
HowToAxolotl is offline   Reply With Quote