View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2013   #10 (permalink)
Chinadog

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Re: Raising C. pyrrhogaster fully aquatic.

After trying and trying my 1st little guy has finally started taking slices of earthworms from my tweezers . i don't know if he's been feeding himself or not but i haven't seen him catch anything despite his best efforts!! I've also started tweezer feeding the remaining 8 larvae with bits of worm so hopefully they'll be used to my giant hand and the tweezers if they ever decide to morph! Meanwhile the 2nd newtlett seems more reluctant to go back to the water and is still climbing the walls and refusing food, i've been gently placing it back on top of the weeds in the water but his mind seems made up for the moment! i really don't want to start feeding it out of the water because it will have one less reason to go aquatic again. Thinking on i'm glad they all didn't morph at the same time, at least ive got just 2 to practice on before the rest start hanging from the sides like geko's!!
Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote