View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2013   #1 (permalink)
contryfried

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: contryfried is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Central Tx, USA

Hello my name is Randilyn , I am from TX,USA. I am a past vet. assistant. I have always had interests in various species and how they function and the proper care of them. I am currently a Aviation mechanic. I also run a home and farm based animal rescue. sO have recently acquired a cranwelli pacman frog.. I have been researching how to properly care for him. I've began reading various forums that I had not been impressed with due to the immature nature of the forumists. I found this forum and was very pleased to see the wide range of great knowledge that was presented. I admit I am new to amphibians though I would like to obtain a greater knowledge and understanding of these unique creatures. I believe I would benefit from this knowledge and only hope to gain a greater understanding and the ability to pass this knowledge on . I have three fairly young children one of whom is my son who is very interested in amphibians and insects.insects .... I hope to educate him in how fascinating and unique these animals are as well as the complexities and rewards of truunderstanding them and their care.
contryfried is offline   Reply With Quote