View Single Post
Old 16th February 2015   #3 (permalink)
Neotenic_Jaymes
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 46
Comments: 2
Rep: Neotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNeotenic_Jaymes is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Pseudoeurycea bellii

I saw the ad also. The pricing is on the high end for sure. I wonder who runs (btmexotics). At that price I don't think I'd even want to take a second look at the ad.

For most serious plethodontid keepers Pseudoeurcyea bellii is considered the Holy Grail of plethodon. I think they're the largest plethodontid species out there or at least one of the largest. Not much detailed information out there but if you look hard enough you may find some articles or papers on this species. I did come across a Mexican website that had tons of awesome photos of this species, though I can't provide a link. It was some time ago.