View Single Post
Old 6th October 2016   #27 (permalink)
Niels D
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Niels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgNiels D is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Re: Cynops ensicauda popei

Ah yes, that's hard to do in the water. The reason I'm not giving caroteen powder to my Cynops and Paramesotriton species anymore is because of the fact that the Daphnia out of my pond seems to contain enough to give them a red colour.

You can add caroteens to live tubifex by putting some on it while they're in a shalow glass of water and letting them stay in there for a couple of hours or longer in the fridge.

If they're doing so great on land I wouldn't put them in water either. I'm allergic to terrestrial setups, because I suck at using them. Only the Paramesotriton animals get a terrestrial fase here. That's because they really can't do without it alas.
P.r.schrenckii/L.laoensis/P.deloustali/P.chinensis/P.guangxiensis/Paramesotriton sp (Roter Warzenmolch)/S.lacertina/Triturus macedonicus/T.dobrogicus macrosoma/T. karelinii/C.e.popei/N.viridescens/P.waltl/C.orientalis
Niels D is offline   Reply With Quote