View Single Post
Old 26th April 2017   #5 (permalink)
Seth
(sde)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 27
Comments: 12
Rep: sde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgsde is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Aquatic or Semi-Aquatic or Terrestrial?

I like all, but I tend to prefer terrestrial. Easier maintenance in my opinion and I can do more with the tank. With aquatic setups it takes a lot more effort to make a nice looking tank with a background and such. All my aquatic tanks are just sand, plants, and water. Whereas terrestrial I can build underground areas, plant with ferns and mosses, create hills or diverts and such, position logs and bark in certain ways, etc. Semi aquatic setups are just kind of annoying though, to me.