View Single Post
Old 1 Week Ago   #1 (permalink)
Jacob Bidinger
(Jake)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Neurergus kaiseri (TRADES ONLY)

I'm looking to TRADE some of this year's N.kaiseri juveniles within the US for the following species in January after the holiday madness shipping has settled down. I'm keeping them relatively cool so most have retained their gills so they wouldn't be ready to ship right now anyway.

By "TRADES ONLY" what I mean is don't email me asking to buy, they are not for sale. If you do email me and ask to buy I won't reply because I'll assume you are incapable of reading and won't be able to read my emails like you weren't able to read this ad. I want your newts, not your money so if you don't have something on this list kindly just leave me alone (unless you're one of the 5 people on this site that I actually like). Thanks for understanding. If you have something to trade email me at axolotl_jake@sbcglobal.net and we can work out a trade that works for both of us. Email, I don't check private messages.

I'm looking to trade for:

*any* Ommatotriton

Triturus carnifex (normal or flavistic)
Triturus cristatus
Any Hynobius species
Cynops ensicauda
C.e.popei
Lissotriton montandoni
Lissotriton boscai
Lissotriton helveticus
Pachytriton species
Paramesotriton species
Pleurodeles nebulosus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaiseri.jpg (63.8 KB, 12 views)
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote