The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!

This is a discussion on Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me! within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Title says it all; albino female layed maybe 100+ eggs, never bred before to my knowledge. Male is wildtype. Can ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wildgreen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th November 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Wildgreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!

Title says it all; albino female layed maybe 100+ eggs, never bred before to my knowledge. Male is wildtype. Can upload or send pictures if needed!

Thanks, i have way too many animals as it is, so hatching these eggs myself is too much!
Attached Thumbnails
Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!-20151128_151426.jpg   Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!-20150919_125754.jpg   Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!-20151012_200640.jpg  

Wildgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th November 2015   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Eggs!! In Minnesota/twin cities area and need someone to come take these eggs from me!

Welcome to the forum! You certainly had some good luck there.
That is certainly too many to raise; maybe some experienced axie keepers can suggest what you might do with the rest.

Good luck!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeding, eggs, looking to buy

LinkBack