The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New to axolotl and the forum

This is a discussion on New to axolotl and the forum within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi everyone 😆 I just wanted to say thanks for all of your insightful discussions. I've read tons in this ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th July 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Slider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to axolotl and the forum

Hi everyone 😆
I just wanted to say thanks for all of your insightful discussions. I've read tons in this and other forums before deciding to get a couple of axolotls. The information from everyone really boosted the chances of us raising a couple of axies and now we have two of the funniest, adorable and above all else healthy, happy axolotl.
Their names are Boove (mine) and Leeloo (my wife's )
They were born on April 26 2016. So they're still babies to us. I've got lot's of pics and still a few questions, but for now I just wanted to say thanks and hello.

Slider is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack