The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

What are these worms in my axolotl tank?

This is a discussion on What are these worms in my axolotl tank? within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; This is the second time i've had these worms in the tank and i don't know what they are. they ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: kyleG17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are these worms in my axolotl tank?

This is the second time i've had these worms in the tank and i don't know what they are. they do not look like planaria since they're longer and dont have the characteristics. i did a full water change last time this happened and it stressed my poor axies out , what should i do? i split one blood worm cube between two axolotls and siphon debris everyday.
Attached Thumbnails
What are these worms in my axolotl tank?-2017-04-16-16.10.47.jpg   What are these worms in my axolotl tank?-2017-04-16-16.10.45-1.jpg   What are these worms in my axolotl tank?-2017-04-16-16.10.40.jpg  

kyleG17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, worm or parasite, worms

LinkBack