The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Soon-to-be Axolotl Addict

This is a discussion on Soon-to-be Axolotl Addict within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; I have never owned any water-dwelling animal before besides some family goldfish as a youngster. I'm looking forward to possibly ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th April 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Axelz is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Soon-to-be Axolotl Addict

I have never owned any water-dwelling animal before besides some family goldfish as a youngster. I'm looking forward to possibly getting an axie in the future as they are the coolest, and cutest, things ever and don't cause the same stress a mammal does by begging for attention and making noise. They aren't totally stress free of course, just a bit different sort of deal. Plus an axolotl isn't like your everyday pet. Like, anyone can have a fish, but an axolotl? Some people don't even know the basics about them!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Axelz

Axelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2017   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Soon-to-be Axolotl Addict

Welcome to the forum! HOpefully you will find all the information you need here!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axie, axolotl, axolotls, beginner, new member

LinkBack