The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Hello All Langley, B.C. Canada

This is a discussion on Hello All Langley, B.C. Canada within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; HI. My name Is Everett and I live in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. I have always liked looking for frogs ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd May 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Everett is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello All Langley, B.C. Canada

HI. My name Is Everett and I live in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. I have always liked looking for frogs etc since I was little. For some reason (or many!) I just had no luck finding Salamanders etc the last couple of years. Now my kids are 7 and 9 I have been more actively looking for them. This year has been good as many Western Redbacks found in Cultus Lake and Northwestern and Ensatina's in Langley and Couquitlam (Minnekhata Park) so far. I hopefully can find a Long-toed Salamander or a Rough-skinned Newt soon! Off to Maplewood Conservation Area soon to try to find a Newt. If anyone has any locales for me to look for these last two that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading this and I am looking forward to enjoying this wonderful site! Everett

Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Hello All Langley, B.C. Canada

Welcome to the forum! Happy hunting!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ensatina, northwestern, salamander

LinkBack