The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Where to buy Salamanders online Canada

This is a discussion on Where to buy Salamanders online Canada within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hello, I'm new to the forum and just curious if anybody can tell me where i can purchase Salamanders online ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chinadog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd August 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: TanTay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy Salamanders online Canada

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just curious if anybody can tell me where i can purchase Salamanders online that will ship to Canada. One that really interests me is the Tiger Salamander.

Thanks in advance!

TanTay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11
Default Re: Where to buy Salamanders online Canada

Hi, welcome to the forum. :)
Although we do permit captive bred animals to be bought/sold in the trade area, the site is primarily for education and conservation. Captive bred Tiger sals are sometimes available on here, but 99.9% of the ones offered for sale by pet/reptile stores are taken from the wild,so personally, I'd do some reading and research and go for a species that are captive bred. Fire salamanders are similar to to Tigers in a lot of ways and are often available as adorable little juveniles that are lots of fun to raise.

Caudata Culture Species Entry - Salamandra salamandra - Fire Salamander

Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, newt, online, sale, shipping, tiger salamander

LinkBack