The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Upside down axolotl

This is a discussion on Upside down axolotl within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi, i have an axolotl and she is acting strange, when i first got her she was well, swimming well, ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Paulaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Upside down axolotl

Hi, i have an axolotl and she is acting strange, when i first got her she was well, swimming well, eating well and just in general really well, but now she isn't eating anything but she also looks like she is having some sort of seizure but spends most of her time on her back, its really worrying to see her like this, what is going on with her, would be grateful for feedback

Paulaj is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack