The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New UK Axolotl member ^.^

This is a discussion on New UK Axolotl member ^.^ within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi all, New to this site so just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully connect with some fellow axolotl enthusiasts ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LittleLotti

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: LittleLotti is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face New UK Axolotl member ^.^

Hi all,
New to this site so just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully connect with some fellow axolotl enthusiasts :)
I am not an expert just have my pet axolotls. I have a white albino called Armani who I got just after she had her back legs come in she is now approaching 10years old ^.^ I moved to a bigger house so was able to get a larger tank which meant I could get her 2 new friends ♡ I have toothless a male black wild type just under 3 years old and Drago a wild type black female just over 3 years old.
So when I purchased toothless I explained how I wanted a female and the man assured me he was even though I questioned his size but I put it down to axolotls in pet shops not always being the best looked after.
Fast forward a year and 'she' has layed her sperm and I now have hatchlings to take care of (which I kind of love) currently searching for a new tank for toothless.
I've started cultivating my own daphinia and already had a wormery set up for my big guys and gals. I feed them carnivorous pellets, earthworms and frozen blood worm for a treat. (So messy)
I welcome any more experienced axolotl keepers comments and tips especially with my hatchlings who are going strong coming in to week 3.
If there is anyone in the UK looking for new axolotls in their family I will be selling them when they are more mature and have all their legs. I have gold albinos brown wild types and black wild types. I also have some eggs waiting to hatch from Armani and toothless so they should be an interesting mix of colours.
Hope to hear from some other members soon. ♡

Little Lotti xx

LittleLotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, axolotl eggs, axolotls breeding larvae, axolotls food, axolotls for sale, daphnia, for sale, new home, new member

LinkBack