The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Read This Before Posting in this Section!

This is a discussion on Read This Before Posting in this Section! within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Please start a new thread to introduce yourself to the other members of Caudata.org. Tell us a little about you, ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By John
  • 1 Post By Jennewt

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th May 2007   #1 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Exclamation Read This Before Posting in this Section!

Please start a new thread to introduce yourself to the other members of Caudata.org. Tell us a little about you, such as where you're from and what you're interested in. Also please tell us what newts and salamanders, or other amphibians, you keep or are particularly interested in.

As one of our moderators pointed out to me: "I think an introduction forum is a good idea to give people a better idea of who we are than can be put into our profiles." I couldn't have said it better myself.

-John

Old 1st November 2007   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

It is better NOT to use this area of the forum to ask questions about your animals! You will get more answers - and faster answers - if you post in the Help areas:
Newt & Salamander Help
Axolotl Beginners Forum
Sick Axolotl Forum

Also, do not post "Looking for animal xyz" in this area of the forum. Those kinds of posts belong in the Wanted section.

Last edited by Jennewt; 17th February 2009 at 02:05. Reason: added more don'ts.
Closed Thread

Tags
posting, read, section

LinkBack