The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

hey i'm back

This is a discussion on hey i'm back within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; about a yr or two ago, a petshop (big mistake) told me that they would have some cynops orientalis in. ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2007   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: chicksxdigxmike has started on the right path
Default hey i'm back

about a yr or two ago, a petshop (big mistake) told me that they would have some cynops orientalis in. i had been researching for about a yr. before that. anything i could find about these newts.so, the day before i was going to go get them i called to make sure they were gonna have them the next day as planned.well, guess what the answer was,NO HONEY, WE ARENT GONNA HAVE YOUR NEWTS IN FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS.that made me so mad.so i went ahead and got a leopard gecko.well and another about 3 months after.but anyways, i used to have a s/n on here a while back but can't remember it. the bottom line of this is, im getting back into the newt scene.

chicksxdigxmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 7
Comments: 30
Rep: i_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and information

Welcome back! Good luck gettng those newts, although a petshop isn't the best place to get newts. There are a lot of quality breeders here that you could get some good, healthy newts from.

Haha, nice username.

Old 3rd November 2007   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: chicksxdigxmike has started on the right path

hehe thanks ryan. i'm not getting any from a petstore.could you give me some people that breed them?

chicksxdigxmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2007   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 7
Comments: 30
Rep: i_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and information

This section of the forum has all the caudates offered by members currently: http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f50-sale-give-away-trade/f65-fs-usa/

Also you could go here to request a certin newt that you'd like:
http://www.caudata.org/forum/f49-advertisements-newts-salamanders/f51-species-wanted-items-sought/f70-wanted-usa/

hope this helps

Tags
back, hey

LinkBack