The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Batrachoseps diabolicus

This is a discussion on Batrachoseps diabolicus within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hello, I have a Batrachoseps diabolicus named Zeus, I love them alot, do you know anything about them that i ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: delipoo26 has started on the right path
Default Batrachoseps diabolicus

Hello, I have a Batrachoseps diabolicus named Zeus, I love them alot, do you know anything about them that i should know? Zeus won't really eat bloodworms, is he sick, or does he eat it behind my back, I can't tell. Batrachoseps diabolicus are very small! Well please let me know and thank you!

delipoo26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2008   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried offering pinhead crickets, springtails, fruit flies, or aphids? Those might be more suitable since movement is important for most salamanders to locate their prey, and that species feeds on land.

For species specific questions, please post in the "Newt and Salamander Help" section of the forum.

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batrachoseps, diabolicus

LinkBack