The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Introduction (formerly a poll)

This is a discussion on Introduction (formerly a poll) within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi everyone.. Looking foward to find and discover more information on raising breeding, and buying Amphibans. from frogs, newts, salamanders,efts ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: darkstar has started on the right path
Post Introduction (formerly a poll)

Hi everyone..
Looking foward to find and discover more information on raising breeding, and buying Amphibans.
from frogs, newts, salamanders,efts and others...

Proud owner of a pac-man frog and a pair of efts. looking to increase my collection.
Intrested in life like inviroments not kiddy displays.

I'll be stopping in and checking up on everyone's posting from time to time depending on my time.
Thank you all in advance...

Kevin

Last edited by darkstar; 9th April 2008 at 19:06. Reason: spelling
darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Rep: darkstar has started on the right path

All and Any Information is Welcome, Wanted, and needed.
darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

Welcome to the forum. Did you have a specific question? I'm confused as to the reason for the poll.
Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2008   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

I don't understand the poll, but welcome anyway! You'll find loads of information to get you started in Caudata Culture (see links in my signature line). For setup ideas, there's an article at CC and also check the photo gallery here on the forum.
Old 10th April 2008   #5 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I'm staring blankly at this and I feel rather stupid. Help.
Old 11th April 2008   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 68
Rep: otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11otterwoman goes to 11

Darkstar, can you explain more what you intended with this poll? Was it maybe a mistake? We could delete it, or fix it.
otterwoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2008   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Rep: Lasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.orgLasher is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
I'm staring blankly at this and I feel rather stupid. Help.
Likewise.
Not so sure it us who should be feeling stupid
Lasher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, poll