The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

michael clark

This is a discussion on michael clark within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; I would like to say hello.I have three tiger salamanders of which have been caring for two years . all ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th April 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: michael clark has started on the right path
Talking michael clark

I would like to say hello.I have three tiger salamanders of which have been caring for two years . all were rescued . one was on my doorstep wanting in. i have pics how ever not quite sure how to get them on this site yet.I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH IN CARING FOR THEM .If i can help those with tigers please don"t hesitate to ask. Would like info on obtaining FIRE & BLUE SPOTTED SALAMANDERS. if possible. THANX SO MUCH!!!!

michael clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Welcome!

As for posting pictures, when you write your post, scroll down to the next block, "Additional Options," and click on "manage attachments." It'll take you through ("Browse"), just make sure your pictures don't exceed the limits you see written there. Once they're uploaded, you can click on "preview post" to make sure you have them the way you want, then click on "Submit reply," and voila! pictures posted on the site!

Looking forward to seeing them!

Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clark, michael

LinkBack