The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

A new member

This is a discussion on A new member within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi all my name is Vince , I'm a retired firefighter and I have kept many reptiles and amphibians for ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th March 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: vincent has given good advice and informationvincent has given good advice and information
Wink A new member

Hi all my name is Vince , I'm a retired firefighter and I have kept many reptiles and amphibians for over 40 years [ I'm only 48 but that last bit made me sound really old ]. My great love is amphibians because they are so hard to breed but they are all great characters. I have just lost my female false tomato frog whilst trying to breed them. I think I was quite close in my approach but unfortunatly the female died after being in amplexus for 6 days. I really like treefrogs and have bred hyla-arborea, hyla-veriscolor faiirly regular indoors [no greenhouse ]Bombina -varigata /maxima/orientalis,Ive had success with axolotls' spanish ribbed salamanders Italian crested newts,but since I've retired I've more time so this year I'm hoping for luck with hyla- japonica and hyla cinera However I would like to get some captive bred great crested newt eggs to start my own small captive colony so if any one has any for sale or swaps.I have only been successful due to phoning people and asking for advice and this forum is great for that
vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: A new member

Welcome to the site
Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags