The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Hello! from Richard in London

This is a discussion on Hello! from Richard in London within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi John! Great to here from you,and hello to everyone in Caudata.org.I'm a bit late with my introduction considering I ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th December 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: richard kingham has started on the right path
Default Hello! from Richard in London

Hi John!
Great to here from you,and hello to everyone in Caudata.org.I'm a bit late with my introduction considering I joined two years ago.However,it's great to be a member of this wonderful website.Thanks go to my family for help with all this new technology.Some of us older ones find it a bit difficult at times. I'm sixty three now, I was born in the UK but I have an Irish side as well.My relations farm in Ireland was such a great place to observe wildlife as a youngster, so many frogs in those damp fields. Amongst my interests are; railways, the arts and most of all natural history.I have always loved amphibians and fishes. These days I specialize in newts and salamanders, with a particular interest in the far Asian forms. I very much look forward to contributing to Caudata.org.
Best Wishes,
Richard Kingham.

richard kingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009   #2 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 3
Rep: blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11
Default Re: Hello! from Richard in London

Nice to finally "meet" you, Richard! Look forward to reading more from you.

-Eva

Albert Einstein
blueberlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009   #3 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Hi Richard, this is John Clare (I used to live in Bristol early in this decade and we talked on the phone several times then). I had noticed your username on the site for a while but it's great to finally welcome you!

Old 14th December 2009   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 2
Rep: petlover516 has shown reliable knowledgepetlover516 has shown reliable knowledge

Welcome!

petlover516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: firefly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Richard - I only joined yesterday. I'm 60 and have only just started keeping FBN's. I received 5 eggs on Thursday from a lady on the RFUK and today one hatched out. The others look ready to go too. Like yourself I've always been fascinated by amphibians, & its brilliant that I can now spare time to my new hobby. It's great having a dedicated forum like this with lovely people who are all caring for these gorgeous creatures.

firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2009   #6 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Rep: froggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgfroggy is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Hi Richard

Great to see you on the site!

See you soon

Chris

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2010   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: pinjohn has started on the right path

hi richard im so glad i spotted your name on the sight i lost your number several years ago and have greatly regreted it as i have on several occasions been in dire need of you advice and opinion my email address is johnmccann47@hotmail.co.uk hoping to speak to you soon

pinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2010   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: CosbyArt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and welcome to forum.

CosbyArt is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack