The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Greetings!

This is a discussion on Greetings! within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi everyone, my name is Perry and i currently live in Maryland, US. I recently moved here from California where ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th December 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: otolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgotolith is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Greetings!

Hi everyone, my name is Perry and i currently live in Maryland, US. I recently moved here from California where i regularly kept Dicamptodon ensatus, Ensatina species, Aneides lugubris, Taricha torosa and numerous toads and snakes. I am currently have a pair of Western Toads (Bufo boreas) a pair of American toads (Bufo americanus), and a lonely Eastern Newt ( I am hoping to find him a few friends).

Looking forward to contributing to the forum where I can and finding some new and interesting newt species to keep and hopefully breed! Also, if anyone has a few axolotl babies or eggs, eastern newts (aquatic adults), spanish ribbed newts, alpine newts, please let me know! Happy holidays to everyone

otolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2009   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 298
Comments: 24
Rep: Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11Greatwtehunter goes to 11
Default Re: Greetings!

Welcome to the forum Perry!

If you place an ad in the wanted section you'd probably have better luck finding those species. I can help you out with the Easterns after the holidays.

LinkBack