The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Hi, glad to be here! Welcome to all other newbies!

This is a discussion on Hi, glad to be here! Welcome to all other newbies! within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi, I'm Shannon, new to this forum, but loving this website overall! I currently have 2 axolotls - Spynx - ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2010   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 1
Rep: dragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Wink Hi, glad to be here! Welcome to all other newbies!

Hi, I'm Shannon, new to this forum, but loving this website overall! I currently have 2 axolotls - Spynx - a wildtype male and Tut - a golden male. Looking to find them some company in their 55 gal home. I also have a Siren Larcetina - Slimer, a gorgeous ornate pacman Atila - Jabba, a brown pacman - Jabba, a Pixie - Phat B*st*rd, a baby albino pacman - Silas, 3 paddletail newts, 4 firebellied toads, tortoises, turtles, fish, a beardie, a mali uromastyx, and a diamond back terrapin - Yep, I'm obsessed. Good thing I don't have a larger house!

These guys are just as much my kids as my 3 children! Looking forward to upload some photos to the gallery and thank everyone who has posted to the gallery - you guys convinced me that I had to add axolotls to my brood!

Thanks for reading this - look forward to meeting you guys!

Shannon
Attached Thumbnails
Hi, glad to be here! Welcome to all other newbies!-sphinx-tut.jpg  

dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: lea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Hi, glad to be here! Welcome to all other newbies!

hi shannon

welcome to the forum......you are very busy person...

lea

lea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010   #3 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 1
Rep: dragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Yes I am busy, but love every minute of it!

dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2010   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: petlover516 has shown reliable knowledgepetlover516 has shown reliable knowledge

Welcome to the forum!

petlover516 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack