The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New guy from North Georgia!!

This is a discussion on New guy from North Georgia!! within the Introductions Area forums, part of the General Topics category; I have taken a great interest in tiger salamanders and axolotls since my 8 year old tarantula passes last week..... ...

Introductions Area Where new members introduce themselves.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th September 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Derek has started on the right path
Default New guy from North Georgia!!

I have taken a great interest in tiger salamanders and axolotls since my 8 year old tarantula passes last week..... I have a 75 gallon aquarium that I think might be perfect for one or two or more!!!

I just cant make up my mind which one I want, but I'm leaning towards the axolotl....which type should I start out with??? I would like to have a variety of colors as I get more experienced.... I've raised a red boa and it died of old age and I've raised a tarantula and she just passed...I've never had an amphibian before, but I have a feeling this is the right place to learn.... I plan on doing a lot of research before I dive in and throw some water and rocks in a tank, not having a clue, just to murder the little guy...

Derek is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack