The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Private message, how they work?

This is a discussion on Private message, how they work? within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; I may just be stupid....but i do not how the private message thing works..i know how to send them but ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th December 2006   #1 (permalink)
rodrigo

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I may just be stupid....but i do not how the private message thing works..i know how to send them but i have no clue on how to check if i have private messages.
Can someone tell me where do i have to look to see if i have some message sent to me???

excuse me for the silly question...

Old 9th December 2006   #2 (permalink)
mr

Gallery Images:
Comments:

i have just joined, so, not an expert, but i think the answer is in your email.... try sending a message to yourself and see what happens?
good luck

Old 9th December 2006   #3 (permalink)
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Any responses of pms sent to you will show up in the e-mail account you used to register on the forum.
Also any pms sent to you will show up your e-mail account.

Ed

(Message edited by Ed on December 09, 2006)

Old 9th December 2006   #4 (permalink)
rodrigo

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Thanx...im just dumb when it comes to computers...

Old 11th December 2006   #5 (permalink)
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

If you know someone sent you a PM, but you didn't get it, there are 2 common explanations:
1. Either the e-mail address on your Profile is no longer valid, or
2. Your computer/e-mail system has some kind of spam-block that is screening out messages from caudata.org.

Tags
message, private, work

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 22nd July 2017, 15:02 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack