The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Axolotl Mailing List, Photo-List

This is a discussion on Axolotl Mailing List, Photo-List within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi Amphibian friends, I hope I'm right here in this part of the forum, else moderators can change my thread ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2005   #1 (permalink)
patrick

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Amphibian friends,

I hope I'm right here in this part of the forum, else moderators can change my thread please to the right forumClick the image to open in full size.

Today I have edited the member's list of these mailing lists and I have removed all members where their status were been ,, bouncing" If you are touched , please notice , this action was not against you but I'd like to remove dead email addresses only. So please if you want to continue being a member of these lists, just simply register anew.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/axolotl_list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photo-list

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Patrick

Old 17th October 2005   #2 (permalink)
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

So... does EVERYONE need to reregister, or only the people who had bad e-mail addresses?

Old 17th October 2005   #3 (permalink)
patrick

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Jennifer,

only these people who had bad email addresses and want continue to discuss about axolotls and/or receive amphibian pictures need to reregister . All people with active addresses I haven't removed of course.Click the image to open in full size.

best regards,

Patrick

Tags
axolotl, list, mailing, photolist

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 4th February 2017, 10:12 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack