The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Caudata.org UK meeting December 13th 2003

This is a discussion on Caudata.org UK meeting December 13th 2003 within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; I'm looking forward to photos and an account of what happened ....

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th December 2003   #1 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I'm looking forward to photos and an account of what happened Click the image to open in full size..

Old 14th December 2003   #2 (permalink)
chris

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I was very good.
Chris Marttison will post some pics soon. We had an amazing slide show, with tons of stunning shots from Chris's recent trip to Madagascar, and some others of newts. We had a nice lunch in a pub as well. Thanks for organising it Morg and Chris. It was a shame there were so many late cancellations, but there were still 6 of us (counting Chris's wife)
The Mattisons made us all very welcome. It'll have to happen again sometime...
Chris

Tags
13th, 2003, caudataorg, december, meeting

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0 (Set)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack