The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Cryptobranchid Interest Group Web Site

This is a discussion on Cryptobranchid Interest Group Web Site within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; Just to let you know, the CIG's new web site is up, though I believe it's still being worked on. ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th October 2004   #1 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Just to let you know, the CIG's new web site is up, though I believe it's still being worked on. The address is http://cig.caudata.org.

Old 11th October 2004   #2 (permalink)
pin-pin

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Interesting page. Who is designing this project?

There are no pictures for the CIG hat and shirt, but there was a previous thread with pictures. It would be good to put those in, as it is an incredibly cool design. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 11th October 2004   #3 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I think you'll have to email them Pin-pin - apart from Ed, none of the members of the CIG utter a peep on here as far as I'm aware. I have no involvement with the project either.

Old 11th October 2004   #4 (permalink)
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi Pin PIn,
Which part of the project? The grants are the work of the various researchers. The fund raisers are the work of the steering committee (I would name some names but I'm afraid to misspelll them so it will have to wait until I am back to work).

Ed

Old 11th October 2004   #5 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Ed: I hear you may be on vacation so I'm posting this here. Can you please send me a short (3 or 4 line) bio for your article? If you sent me one before I think I have mislaid it. Short and sweet is good - don't spend more than a couple of minutes on it.

Thank you!

Old 11th October 2004   #6 (permalink)
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi John,
Will do, just got the e-mail.
I'll pull up those Pseudobranchus pictures too if I can.

Ed

Old 11th October 2004   #7 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Ed: thanks for that. I definitely don't have Pseudobranchus photos but they'd be a nice addition. I'm good to go without them though.

Tags
cryptobranchid, group, interest, site, web

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 8th December 2017, 02:24 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack