The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Note to Donors and Caudata.org Auction winners

This is a discussion on Note to Donors and Caudata.org Auction winners within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; Any donor who donates in excess of 20 (about $30) is entitled to a Caudata.org email address. Please note that ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2003   #1 (permalink)
admin

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Any donor who donates in excess of 20 (about $30) is entitled to a Caudata.org email address. Please note that if you wish to avail of this you need to email me and tell me what username and what password you would like and I will respond with the details.

All Caudata.org Fundraising Auction winners are entitled to an email address too, no matter how little or how much you paid when you won the auction.

Tags
auction, caudataorg, donors, note, winners

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 19th November 2017, 02:33 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack