The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Caudata.org 2010 calendar photo competition

This is a discussion on Caudata.org 2010 calendar photo competition within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; I see you say that you'd like axolotls in this years calander. Brilliant, im so going in for it :)...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th May 2009   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 10
Rep: axygirl20 has shown reliable knowledgeaxygirl20 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Tran Nguyen

I see you say that you'd like axolotls in this years calander. Brilliant, im so going in for it :)

axygirl20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2009   #22 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: axygirl20 has shown reliable knowledgeaxygirl20 has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Caudata.org 2010 calendar photo competition

Regards to pictures, my best are already on caudata though i have lost the ones on my computer is there any way around this as i feel that my entry would be at least considered?

Old 10th May 2009   #23 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 898
Comments: 26
Rep: Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by axygirl20 View Post
Regards to pictures, my best are already on caudata though i have lost the ones on my computer is there any way around this as i feel that my entry would be at least considered?
Hi - you need images that meet the minimum dimensions to enter. If the ones uploaded meet this requirement then feel free to enter them, otherwise I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2009   #24 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Rep: Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11

Fredrik Olofsson - Ambystoma tigrinum

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10th May 2009   #25 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

Karl Jefferson - Cynops orientalis

Old 11th May 2009   #26 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 5
Rep: coichards has shown reliable knowledgecoichards has shown reliable knowledge

calendar season again

might have a go.

Old 12th May 2009   #27 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 0
Rep: Cruso has started on the right path

Great pictures so far!

I have a couple I would like to put on here.. but I'm just wondering, can I submit them at different times or does it have to be all at once? I have one or two right now I would like to enter but can I enter the rest later?

Thanks!

Cruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009   #28 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruso View Post
can I submit them at different times or does it have to be all at once?
Yes. In fact several of us count on that fact every year. My two entries in the thread right now are mainly to encourage other entries - you should (and will) see what I'm planning on entering in the next month :).

Old 12th May 2009   #29 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

Jennifer Macke - Taricha granulosa

Jennifer Macke - Ambystoma tigrinum

Old 12th May 2009   #30 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

You may add to or change your entries right up until the closing date.

Tran is cleaning up on the axolotl front - check out the wonderful new entry on the first page. If we get enough axolotl entries perhaps we should consider a separate axolotl.org calendar?

Old 12th May 2009   #31 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Tran stole my look!

Old 12th May 2009   #32 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 6
Rep: tran has given consistently excellent advice and informationtran has given consistently excellent advice and informationtran has given consistently excellent advice and informationtran has given consistently excellent advice and information

I'm sorry John! I feel bad, but they are like Zoolander, they only have a few "looks" haha

Of course, I second Mark's proposal of an Axolotl calendar :)

Everyone please send in axolotl photos so us axo-holics can have our own calendar!

Old 13th May 2009   #33 (permalink)

Nationality:

are we notified if our entries make it onto the thread or are used? Was my second attempt of a entry the right dimension?

Old 13th May 2009   #34 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

Quote:
are we notified if our entries make it onto the thread or are used? Was my second attempt of a entry the right dimension?
I think the answer to your previous question was pretty clear. Anyhow, entries are posted on this thread by Mark. If it's not here then it's not an entry.

Old 13th May 2009   #35 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

Quote:
Hi Jodie - there's still a problem with your entry. I've sent you a mail explaining.

Old 14th May 2009   #36 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

Marie-Eve DeVeau - Ambystoma opacum

Marie-Eve DeVeau - Ambystoma laterale

Old 20th May 2009   #37 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:

MaryAnne Macpherson-Caldeira - Axolotl - Ambystoma mexicanum

Old 20th May 2009   #38 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

Wow, the big guns are coming out of the woodwork.

Old 20th May 2009   #39 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Rep: oregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and informationoregon newt has given consistently excellent advice and information

That Ambystoma californiense is great!

Old 20th May 2009   #40 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Badmungo has started on the right path

I dont know if its ok to make comments on the pictures in the competition but thoose taken by Vide is simply stunning....! Thanks. Fredrik

Badmungo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010, 2010 calendar, calendar, caudata.org, caudataorg, caudate, competition, photo, picture

LinkBack