The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Franceschino, RIP

This is a discussion on Franceschino, RIP within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; Hey guys, I just wanted to post for those of you who may have gotten to chat or learn from ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th September 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 0
Rep: audrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.orgaudrey is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Franceschino, RIP

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post for those of you who may have gotten to chat or learn from our friend Francesco. The sad news is that August 9th he was killed in a car accident. We will miss him and his contributions here.
I actually had the opportunity to meet him while I was passing through Rome last year.

Feel free to post something in his memory.
Attached Thumbnails
Franceschino, RIP-italypics-225.jpg  

Last edited by John; 12th September 2009 at 08:01.
audrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2009   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 6
Rep: huug has given good advice and informationhuug has given good advice and informationhuug has given good advice and information
Default Re: Franceschino

I heared this sad news a few days a go.
I have had many conversations with him through the chat.
It saddens me to think i will not be in contact with my italian "newt" friend again.

He was a kind and relax guy, who i liked being in contact with,...
For if anyone close to him would read this: i wish all his loved ones strenght,..
You rest in peace my friend,... !!

Old 11th September 2009   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 898
Comments: 26
Rep: Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11Mark goes to 11
Default Re: Franceschino

I’m very sad to hear this news. I was only chatting to him on Facebook recently. My thoughts go out to his family and friends at this difficult time.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2009   #4 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ralf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.orgRalf is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default AW: Franceschino

Very sad news indeed. A tragic and painful loss for our little community. My thoughts are with his family and friends at the moment.

Ralf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2009   #5 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default Re: AW: Franceschino

This is not off topic - I've moved it into the announcement section. Please join me in remembering Francesco on his visitor page.

Tags
franceschino, rip

LinkBack