The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New England Reptile Expo meetup - New Hampshire, USA

This is a discussion on New England Reptile Expo meetup - New Hampshire, USA within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; For details of the event itself, look here . It's in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA on Saturday October 3rd (this ...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2009   #1 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default New England Reptile Expo meetup - New Hampshire, USA

For details of the event itself, look here. It's in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA on Saturday October 3rd (this coming Saturday).

I'll be attending and would like to meet up with as many Caudata.org members as possible. If you are interested, post here with the time you intend to attend and I will try to synchronise everyone.

Old 1st October 2009   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: RPM has given consistently good advice and informationRPM has given consistently good advice and informationRPM has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: New England Reptile Expo meetup - New Hampshire, USA

I'm on vacation in China and will not be able to attend. I'll try to make the fall show.
Richard

RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009   #3 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

I'm disappointed with the response to this.

Old 1st October 2009   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ramiro has shown reliable knowledgeramiro has shown reliable knowledge

I would go but I'm stuck at work..

ramiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2009   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Kurt has given good advice and informationKurt has given good advice and informationKurt has given good advice and information

Don't if this counts, but I will be there. And I will be running the New England Herpetological Society's table. Member of Caudata and the Frog Forum can meet there.

Old 3rd October 2009   #6 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

I'll see you there. I'll probably get there around midday (that means noon, Americanos).

Old 4th October 2009   #7 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:

Nice cosy expo. Missed the Caudata.org crowd though. There were axolotls, tigers, paddletails and Cynops cyanurus (Black Jungle were selling the Cynops).

Old 4th October 2009   #8 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Kurt has given good advice and informationKurt has given good advice and informationKurt has given good advice and information

I was disappointed by the small numbers of amphibians. The common ones like White's treefrogs, red-eyed leaf frogs, pac-mans, poison dart frogs, and fire-bellied toads were all there. Not too much different other than that. I did manage to get a barred tiger salamander and a large (hopefully) female blue-webbed flying frog.

Tags
england, expo, hampshire, meetup, reptile, usa

LinkBack