The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Caudata.org funding – Donations re-instatement

This is a discussion on Caudata.org funding – Donations re-instatement within the Caudata.org Announcements and News forums, part of the General Topics category; And Your PayPal address is.............................................?...

Caudata.org Announcements and News Announcements, news and information about Caudata.org.

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5 Days Ago   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: bonsaiprimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Caudata.org funding – Donations re-instatement

And Your PayPal address is.............................................?

bonsaiprimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #22 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Thanks but I stopped accepting donations several years ago. I was sick of people thinking I was getting rich. Very annoying. Perhaps if we have a special cause I might start a gofundme page.

Old 2 Days Ago   #23 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmr cyclone is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

John I don’t give a monkeys if your rich or not , if you wanted to charge an annual membership of say £4.99 how many active members are there? I think an annual membership would be the way forward
And even if it was starting to make money it could be poured back into the website or a newt charity?!
I love the information database on here,any idea I think about for newts I quickly cross reference the website to see if it’s already been tried

mr cyclone is online now   Reply With Quote

LinkBack