The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

You cant say that on chat...

This is a discussion on You cant say that on chat... within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Um, John, Jen, Nate and others... I can't say President Bush on the chat without it being "@#$*!" out. What ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2005   #1 (permalink)
jeff

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Um, John, Jen, Nate and others... I can't say President Bush on the chat without it being "@#$*!" out. What is up? I can't say Bush?? I can say a whole list of names of privite parts but I cant say "Bush". Very interesting.

Old 4th November 2005   #2 (permalink)
foster

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Well it's certainly a name that I can live without hearing Click the image to open in full size.
Chip

Old 4th November 2005   #3 (permalink)
paris

Gallery Images:
Comments:

jeff, its an internal joke, the forum creator isnt fond of our 'idiot and chief' and so programmed in that as a swear word. its set to english settings as you can type 'a-s-s' but not the english equivalent 'a-r-s-e', nor the element arsenic! (btw both of these words are filtered here in the forum)just a qwerk of johns which most of us find equally funny, use the term 'idiot shrub' and most will know who you are speaking of...

Old 4th November 2005   #4 (permalink)
jeff

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I was wondering about that being a joke, allthough the word "bush" has other connotations....

Old 4th November 2005   #5 (permalink)
russ

Gallery Images:
Comments:

So are they going to block the name Hillary Clinton too since it's synonymous with carpetbagging wh*$*?

(Message edited by Rust on November 04, 2005)

Old 5th November 2005   #6 (permalink)
ester

Gallery Images:
Comments:

She hasn't yet had her chance to prove herself as president.. lets wait and see how she does, maybe she'll get her own swear word listing then.

Old 5th November 2005   #7 (permalink)
russ

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Boy, now there's an assumption.

Old 7th November 2005   #8 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

If the carpetbaggin wh$*$ gets elected, I might have to consider immigration. Though, I'm not sure she could be much worse than our current joke. It's just the principle of it...

Old 7th November 2005   #9 (permalink)
jeff

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Why the hell has lactose been in the chatroom nonstop for 5 days? I think someone should make sure he is still alive.

Tags
chat

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2 (Set)

jeromeetabuzo, Senryo
LinkBack