The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Ohio Salamanders

This is a discussion on Ohio Salamanders within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Hello, I am looking to locate salamanders in the Central Ohio area wilds or captivity for some quick photography. I ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th February 2005   #1 (permalink)
aaron

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hello, I am looking to locate salamanders in the Central Ohio area wilds or captivity for some quick photography. I will flip a log, snap a few pictures, record some data and leave them be. Can anyone give me some good tips on where to find some in the wild. I have hundreds of photos I've taken as an amateur of other herps but few locally. I would also love to trade some herp photos with people. I keep a book of photos other people have traded with me. Thanks for your time.

Tags
ohio, salamanders

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 1st December 2017, 16:50 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack