The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Bolitoglossa

This is a discussion on Bolitoglossa within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; once again i'm confused. now i'm looking a a species called bolitoglossa. it seems to be an awsome alboreal salamander ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th November 2003   #1 (permalink)
connor

Gallery Images:
Comments:

once again i'm confused. now i'm looking a a species called bolitoglossa. it seems to be an awsome alboreal salamander but i cant find prices, info, or know of any place i could get a pair. could anyone help me or does anyone know of someone who could help me? i've been in a maze for quite some time now and i want to find my way out,if u know of any info or pics thanks a bunch!
crocnewt.

Old 29th November 2003   #2 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Do you have a lot of experience of newts?
Newts can be quite difficult to keep.
I say get an easy species and gather some experience before even thinking of more rare/difficult newts.
Just some adviseClick the image to open in full size.

Tags
bolitoglossa

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 7th June 2017, 07:27 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack