The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Select food items for captive caudates

This is a discussion on Select food items for captive caudates within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Hi all I have read the very useful article of caudatacentral about select food items for captive caudates. And about ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th February 2003   #1 (permalink)
yago

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi all
I have read the very useful article of caudatacentral about select food items for captive caudates. And about the availability it says ‘Bulk in extreme numbers by mail/Internet’. But does anybody knows a good on-line shop where you can purchase those living food within EU? I am specially interested in Night Crawlers, daphnia, black worms and tubifex since I have to breed them myself or collect them with all the nuisances.
Best wishes

Tags
captive, caudates, food, items, select

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 13th October 2017, 10:45 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack