The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Add yourself to the Caudata.org Map!

This is a discussion on Add yourself to the Caudata.org Map! within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Tim - I had already spent the time before you brought it up (I had noticed it myself). If I ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2005   #61 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Tim - I had already spent the time before you brought it up (I had noticed it myself).

If I could improve it, I would...

Old 12th December 2005   #62 (permalink)
miqe

Gallery Images:
Comments:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>Jesper Danielsson wrote on Friday, 09 December, 2005 - 18:42 :</font>

&quot;Hmm why does Knutby sound so familiar....muhahaha &quot;<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Yeah, why.. Click the image to open in full size.

Well it´s a lot calmer there now than it was a year ago, man.. The only strange thing there now is me.. Click the image to open in full size.

Regarding the sals.. Ain´t gonna happen.. Not yet. I have too make room for one mor Vipera sp. first. So, listen to Mr Jones here..

Old 12th December 2005   #63 (permalink)
francesco

Gallery Images:
Comments:

looks like I'm the only italian on the map Click the image to open in full size.

Old 12th December 2005   #64 (permalink)
miqe

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Jesper: Please, help a fellowSwede, will you.. Can you translate this for me.. "Foderkalk"..

//Miqe

Old 12th December 2005   #65 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I'd just say calcium additive to food. Otherwise kalk = lime (calciumcarbonate).

Me, I just feed my worm colony with ground egg shells. But then again reptiles are more sensitive to calcium deficiency.

Old 12th December 2005   #66 (permalink)
joeri

Gallery Images:
Comments:

As from now on, Henk isn't the only Belgian on the map Click the image to open in full size.

Because I move in two weeks, I took the place I'm going to already.

Old 13th December 2005   #67 (permalink)
miqe

Gallery Images:
Comments:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>Jesper Danielsson wrote on Monday, 12 December, 2005 - 18:23 :</font>

&quot;I'd just say calcium additive to food. Otherwise kalk = lime (calciumcarbonate).

Me, I just feed my worm colony with ground egg shells. But then again reptiles are more sensitive to calcium deficiency.&quot;
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
I knew "lime" and "calciumcarbonate", but I have trouble translating Foderkalk.. I wrote "Calcium additive"..

How about "Järnoxid" then.. Ironoxide, or what?

Old 13th December 2005   #68 (permalink)
mark

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I like the map as a feature but it seriously slows down the forum topics page. Could it be placed on a new page rather than being embedded on a page that has to be reloaded to use the forum? Even my 2 meg broadband struggles...

Old 13th December 2005   #69 (permalink)
garrison

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I have to agree with Mark here, every time I load the page or just want to flip through the various forum sections very fast while on break at work, I have to wait for it to load each time. I could imagine this is even worse for those who have a slower than high-speed connection.

While it is nice, I think it'd be better as a separate page linked to from the main page, to be checked every once in a while.

Old 13th December 2005   #70 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I'm hearing this a lot. I will remove it from the site and just leave a link. How about that?

Old 14th December 2005   #71 (permalink)
pamela

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi everyone! Just left a message from Washington state. This is a fun project. Sure do miss you all, hopefully will be back on-line soon. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 14th December 2005   #72 (permalink)
garrison

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sounds like a solution. Would it be better to set up a little mini section on this site to display it or just link directly to the other site?

Old 14th December 2005   #73 (permalink)
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Yay, Pamela's back (or coming back soon, we hope)!!!

Old 24th February 2006   #74 (permalink)
patrick

Gallery Images:
Comments:

i am officially on the map... no need to worry no more lol jk

Old 24th February 2006   #75 (permalink)
s1ren

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I added myself to the map last week.

And now Frappr seems to think that I've signed up for an account with them, and won't leave me alone. I'm not pleased.

I must have accidentally pushed a button or something. I dunno...I'm not terribly computer-savvy. Click the image to open in full size.

Old 24th February 2006   #76 (permalink)
patrick

Gallery Images:
Comments:

lol so far i havn't been bugged i got a welcome message , but then again i only added myself last night im fairly good with computers so if i find this happens and i find a way around it i will be sure to post it , until then good luck with the frapper spam

Old 27th March 2014   #77 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: chrystal82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Add yourself to the Caudata.org Map!

having troubling doing this. has anyone else. im still new to the site and not sure if the link is down or im doing something wrong. can anyone help me?

chrystal82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add, caudataorg, map

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 1st October 2017, 22:06 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack