The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Ontario reptile expo feb 19

This is a discussion on Ontario reptile expo feb 19 within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; Anyone going to the Ontario Reptile Expo on Feb 19? I'm going to be in TO then and hope to ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th February 2006   #1 (permalink)
gord

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Anyone going to the Ontario Reptile Expo on Feb 19? I'm going to be in TO then and hope to swing by for a couple hours. I'm assuming they will have a few caudates there to tempt me.

Anyone ever been to an Ontario Expo before?

Here's a link:

http://www.reptileexpo.ca/

Gord

Tags
expo, feb, ontario, reptile

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 23rd November 2017, 11:35 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack