The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Brisbane Fish and Aquarium Auction

This is a discussion on Brisbane Fish and Aquarium Auction within the General Discussion & News from Members forums, part of the General Topics category; I hope it's ok to post this here. QFAS is having another auction this Saturday (29/3) at St Josephs College ...

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th March 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: peterj has shown reliable knowledge
Talking Brisbane Fish and Aquarium Auction

I hope it's ok to post this here.

QFAS is having another auction this Saturday (29/3) at St Josephs College Basketball Stadium, Gregory Terrace Spring Hill. The last one was heaps of fun and had a few lotls as well as plants and live foods up for grabs (not to mention tons of fish etc...). Hope to see some of you there :).
peterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: peterj has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Brisbane Fish and Aquarium Auction

There hasn't been one these for a while but it's on again this Saturday (15/11/08). Click here for details. The last auction had a couple of sellers with axolotls and I got some bargains on plants that are hard to get in pet shops.
peterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: shells is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Peter,
Great to know, I was wondering if they would have any axies. Their next one isn't unitl July, but i'll definitely be checking it out
shells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Minniechild has given consistently excellent advice and informationMinniechild has given consistently excellent advice and informationMinniechild has given consistently excellent advice and informationMinniechild has given consistently excellent advice and information

Is there something similar down in NSW?
Minniechild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, auction, brisbane, fish